Delorto carb jetting

Bought a 2002 gas gas txt 250, tearing it down and putting it back together, pretty much done except to dial in the carb. Does anyone have  jetting chart? Most of my riding is 1500-3000ft  above sea level. Also looking for an air box. Thanks for the help.

----  Delorto     model - PHBL 26

Edited by Roshow

• Roshow changed the title to Delorto carb jetting

The dellorto tuning manual available free online states: "prolonged use of a vehicle at an altitude higher than 1500 metres" in reference to jetting change requirements, that's almost 5000' so I would read that as you being able to adjust the carb for the elevations you are riding using stock jetting.  Have you already adjusted the needle valve cir-clip position?  You won't be able to tune it until you have the air intake in place.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2024 at 9:58 PM, Roshow said:

Bought a 2002 gas gas txt 250, tearing it down and putting it back together, pretty much done except to dial in the carb. Does anyone have  jetting chart? Most of my riding is 1500-3000ft  above sea level. Also looking for an air box. Thanks for the help.

----  Delorto     model - PHBL 26

Go to www.thehellteam.com Look in CARB AND JETTING  on the TECH SUPPORT PAGE - GASGAS INFO.

• Like 1