Sacu Adult Championship

Guest Scottie

Yes. They'll go on the front page tonight.

Results - A Route:

Gary McDonald-5, Gavin Johnstone-27, Gary Kennedy-30, Roger Mount-35, Neil Dawson-38, Grant Adamson-43, Non expert- J. McDougal-61, Novice - S. Boyd-125.

Results - B Route:

Daren Chalmers-12, Ian McPhail-19, Tony Cook-24, Alastair Milligan-25, G. Murray-28, G. McIntosh-29, Novice- C. Stewart-73.

:D thanks andy for posting provisional results.also thanks to hazel and norrie for quick results.

BUT WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO GET OBSERVERS. :lol: ?

if our club wants to run national trials ?we must have full support from ALL MEMBERS :D IF THE HELMET FITS AND ALL THAT.big thanks to all that did observe on the day . ;) we even had old ian telfer(AGE 71) VOLUNTEER.

;) IF YOU TOOK DRINK I WOULD BUY YOU ONE?

Matt...buy drink...that's a new concept ;)

Couldn't be there cos of work but there in spirit ;)

Pleased to hear the trial went well and like the idea of no Best Clubmember Award. The club used to say provide an observer or you don't ride, maybe that needs to be applied rather more rigorously.

Daren Chalmers-12, Ian McPhail-19, Tony Cook-24, Alastair Milligan-25, G. Murray-28, G. McIntosh-29, Novice- C. Stewart-73.

Think G. McIntosh, Should read V. Mackintosh hope so because I counted meself to be on 29.

10 Years since I was at Kilbirnie Great trial thanks to all at the club. Oh and the weather was good unlike the last time I was there. ;)

Who was that Tw*t on section 8??????????

Oh it was ME

fell & whacked my shoulder off the rocks, god knows how i managed it!! got a good face full of water, thought i was dooking for apples!! ;)

Had to call it a day after that

:D

many thanks to all in the club for observing & giving up your rides

Excellent day out

Thanks again

OH

Had a great day off today cause my shoulders still sore!!

All the best to Stevenston & District club

Kilbirnie's a great place :D

Anywhere we can get the full list of results? ;)

Edited by champagne73

;) thanks andy for posting provisional results.

Your report is on the front page now. I've got your application to post news, but am up to my ears in migrating websites to new hardware. It may be a week or so before I get round to sorting it out. Thanks for the report ;)