Presentation

albertoA

If you want to improve your enduro skills learn to ride your Trials bike on Trials terrain and work on techniques, don't just ride it like a light weight Enduro bike or you won't get much out of it and you will quickly give it up, we see that a lot around here, only a small percentage of Enduro riders buy a trials bike and an even smaller percentage make the effort to ride it like a Trials bike.  Seeking out riding partners that you can learn from is key 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lemur said:

If you want to improve your enduro skills learn to ride your Trials bike on Trials terrain and work on techniques, don't just ride it like a light weight Enduro bike or you won't get much out of it and you will quickly give it up, we see that a lot around here, only a small percentage of Enduro riders buy a trials bike and an even smaller percentage make the effort to ride it like a Trials bike.  Seeking out riding partners that you can learn from is key 👍

Hello Lemur

Yes I've started two months ago and I'm doing the Classical (static, Hopping, suspension feeling, double blip, jap zap ecc). But as I said, I started to improve enduro but now I'm more trial oriented hahahahah.

Also I've write a post about jap zap. 

• Like 1

The way to become a better rider is to ride with better riders, can't stress that enough.  

Cement block on level ground and try to get as much air off it as possible, but land it with control so you can add a full lock turn figure 8 over the block 👍 try it you'll like it.

1 hour ago, lemur said:

The way to become a better rider is to ride with better riders, can't stress that enough.  

Cement block on level ground and try to get as much air off it as possible, but land it with control so you can add a full lock turn figure 8 over the block 👍 try it you'll like it.

I've no problem with full lock figure 8, static balance (I can static balance with some hop and bike straight without problem), off camber turns.. do double blip, some wheelie, but I've problem with jap... I have some problem to lift the rear wheel. 

Also for this reason I've make a post about jap zap, if you want to read

I did read your posts 👍 getting as much air off the cinderblock and recovering with complete control is the same motion as the zap, throttle and clutch actions are the same, you are trying to learn the bikes suspension, power and most important control over the bikes attitude in all dimensions in combination with your movements on the bike.  If Enduro riding is checkers MotoTrials is chess 😎