Gas Gas JTR clutch does not work

nick1

Hi all! My Gas Gas JTR clutch is not working. Unfortunately my package is slipping, I measured exactly 27 mm. 0.3 less than expected, maybe that’s why it won’t work? If you give it gas, the revs increase and there is vibration, but the motorcycle doesn’t move. It only works in 3-4-5-6 gears and maybe the springs have sagged, can you tell me what size they should be?

image.png

1 hour ago, lineaway said:

Did it sit for a long time or did you just work on the clutch. Tell us the whole story.

The motorcycle is 30 years old, I am the 4th owner. I bought a separate motor, the old one was not working properly. I bought the engine from an auction in Japan. I tried motul 10w40 oil for the motocross gearbox. Then I tried Putoline RS 75 oil. It didn’t do anything, I thought maybe the wheels were slipping because of the oil. I found a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK4q6eJLC-s my discs are 0.3 mm smaller, maybe that’s why the clutch doesn’t work. When I give the gas, the engine speed increases, the engine spins up, there is a lot of vibration and the motorcycle does not move!

I forgot to write it down, it more or less drives in 3 gears, but works in 4-5-6. It doesn’t want to go to 1 and 2 at all, the front wheel won’t lift

image.png

Edited by nick1