Help problem with clutch Gas Gas JTR 1994

nick1

The clutch will probably slip. At high speeds there is vibration and the motorcycle does not move!

The size of the package is 25.8 mm, I checked the feredo in place and did not lag behind the disk. Spring size 37 mm.

Edited by nick1

4568.jpg

Found this:  The steel ring in the photo with printing on it appears to be a spacer to make the clutch pack thicker and the fibre plates are not black they are the colour of organic friction plates.  These look a lot like your clutch, if your clutch pack is undersized it could be you are missing that spacer.  Oil should never be as black as those plates or the oil has been burning in there for a while.  Personally for the cost involved I would replace the clutch pack with stock parts and be done with it.

add: There are only 3 friction plates in this set because it is for a newer model GasGas, so no I am not suggesting this is the right part for your bike, I am suggesting a previous owner exchanged the originals with something that apparently does not work.

Edited by lemur