301 electric instaltion

IBA4rt

Good morning. I'm sorry if something is not understood well since you are using a translator. I wanted to ask, my 301 has come with all the electrical installation and homologation kit installed. I'm removing everything that's left over. The motorcycle comes with a lot of electrical installations and looking at the manual that was dismantled, there are two installations that I could theoretically eliminate since they are for elements of the approved version. specifically parts 28 and 29. Has anyone removed them? is it complicated? Extracting the deposit I am not able to differentiate them from the main installation.

Screenshot_20241005_100729_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Honda makes the best service manuals in the world!

This is for a 2020 model 301: https://www.montesa.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/OSM-301RR-2020-EN-Web_V04.pdf

Look for "Cable & Harness Routing"  .PDF page 36 (manual page 2-13) shows the rear harness.  Seems easy to remove.

I did not see anything specifically about the 2ED front harness, but it may there too.