349 Cota front sprocket Help !!!!

Saabdriver

Anybody that can share some light on this I will be most grateful. 

I have a 1981 Cota 349, well I think I do (  engine number 51M18349 ), I bought it as a rolling chassis and the engine in boxes. So far I have gone through the Montesa parts manual and found all the missing bits with the exception of 2 parts. Now these don't appear in the Montesa manual one usually gets online, and the difference seems to be my front sprocket is of the splined type and not the usual taper fit with a locking nut.

To hold the front sprocket in place there is a sort of sprung cup  and a clip which sits in a groove on the end of the output shaft. the clip on mine is broken in two pieces. The cup is tatty and I would like to replace that as well. Now as I don't know the part numbers I don't know where to start looking. I have tried the usual parts suppliers here and in Spain but nothing looks like what I am after . 

Was this system of securing the front sprocket used on any other Montesa models perhaps ?

Many thanks in advance,