New Forum Category

sideup

Yea Steve, I should not be so hard on you guys from the Great White North.

There is a lot to be said for the scenic vistas in some of your pics. And you have a lot of good riders like yourself, Wilson, Ryan and Sean. And then there are the girls!

The icing on the cake may be the fact that somewhere up there in that vast wilderness is Little Billy T.!

Whithin those little size 5 boots lies a veritable cornucopia of BS!

You guys are great!

Hey, that reminds me, maybe I can get Danny to help MichLin find a nice Mexican girl to sponsor that wants to become an honorary US citizen. We need a good one you know, one that kinda looks like Lia or whatever her name is.

Heck, we have everything else here from South Africans listed in Tennessee to New York Yankees listed in AZ!

Cheers, :beer:

More depressing news for Mich Lin!

Looke like the Mizell Trials Machine from TEXAS managed to kick butt on the CA kids in the first round of the venerable HS class with a 2,4 finish as compared to a 5,6 for CA's best kids.

The tables turned in rd 2 with the 4 and 6 spots going to CA vs a 5 and 9 finish for TX.

Not sure about the series points, but I think we came out on top! Maybe!

These kids are TOUGH and riding the ES line!

They ROCK!

Who WON?

Mich Lin is right, the Ca. kids had a disadvantage. I talked to Ronnie Commo(the son who rode Expert) as well as Andrew Oldar from Ca. and both of them said that they would both rather have more powerful bikes, the elevation has even more of a toll on the smaller bores....................and there is also next weekend............and Tennesse.........then Rhode Island....................and then the youth nationals in Tennesse..........plenty of time for the Ca. kids to beat the Texans!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

The icing on the cake may be the fact that somewhere up there in that vast wilderness is Little Billy T.!

Whithin those little size 5 boots lies a veritable cornucopia of BS!

:beer::beer: Is there anywhere where this guy hasn't been? I've heard of him at lots of different trials, his name was brought up last night at bike night. Sounds like everyones opinions are usually the same.