Thanks Trials Training Center

On behalf of Team Smage, we would like to thank the entire staff, crew, observers, medical staff, Ryan Young Products, David Chavez, the AMA, the NATC, the FIM, well... everyone but Jake Miller for hosting a world class event.

It was a wonderful week in Sequatchie. We hope the TTC has the honor to host another round in the near future.

City Trials Posted Today, 03:46 AM

On behalf of Team Smage, we would like to thank the entire staff, crew, observers, medical staff, Ryan Young Products, David Chavez, the AMA, the NATC, the FIM, well... everyone but Jake Miller for hosting a world class event.

What has Jake Miller done to upset you?

Has he 'Gone Too Far', by any chance? :wall:

Thanks also must go to the Trials Central staff! You guys made sitting at home or on the job, not so tough.

Some of us poor slobs had to work! You guys rock and made the weekend a lot easier for those of us unable to attend.

Say, how about posting some pictures of the fireworks superstores for all your readers. A trip to Dukes of Hazzard land is not complete without a visit to one of these fine establishments.

Yeah,big thumbs up to the entire effort down at TTC what a big job to undertake and execute . Again the only negative was the same as we observed at Duluth that some sections just had too much to do in them so the riders were so forced to rush, there was NO hope to ride them properly , 1 or 2 sections that are pushing every rider to the whistle I can see but escpecially on Saturday it seemed like they were all an obstacle or 3 switchback turns too long. Good band nice amount of food stops,portalets and showers the details were taken care of well. Of course the wetness had a lot to do with so many over 100 scores and we quickly learned how to get in on time to drop over 20 points off Pats score on day 2 ,also I was glad to not have to dispute any of his marks ,no extra points called and no Gifts given Great job on the observers part. Now the next big event is the youth National in July which gets better each year as well. Thanks again

Say, how about posting some pictures of the fireworks superstores for all your readers. A trip to Dukes of Hazzard land is not complete without a visit to one of these fine establishments.

Some of us visited the Firework shop but I'm not saying what happened to the stuff that was bought there in case the county sherrif reads this :)

I'd like to add my thanks to a few individuals who helped us out

Whoever it was that lent us the 4x4's. For getting a bunch of us around and keeping ahead of the riders, they were ideal.

The girl (can't remember name) who looked after us in the RV. The results thing was a bit of a mess, but we muddled through :D

The computer bloke who ran around sorting wireless out.

The lovely Tessi :) and Jazz (Don't have a photo of her. She was otherwise engaged apparently ;)) from Tennessee Outdoors for letting us use one of their RV's as a press room. (I promised them a bit of free publicity!)

Jean from Montesa for feeding us well.

Al B and all the guys I met for their good ole Southern hospitality. Cactus juice, yes. Moonshine, no! ;)

Hi Andy,

It was my pleasure to look after you, Jake, Eric and the rest of the team. Thank you for the great coverage that you have provided for those of us that were too busy to get out and see the sections. You have done a fabulous job!

Jean :)

While we on a thanking mission here. Thanks to team Smage for helping us out with a bike for Marcus to follow Ross round. Thanks to those 2 dudes camped by you for lending me a guitar so we could have a full on jamming session. That was great that was :D

Thanks to craig for the Beer ;)

Thanks to the presenter for the practice arena for making us laugh so much when Rob Andrews was doing one of his vertical wheelies with his left leg sticking out by saying, " Watch this young Man, he sticks his left leg out to tell us hes going left!" :)