Wow This Guy Is Good!

spinner

Just got home from TTC an hour ago, just a short 800 mile drive.

Glad I finally got to meet you Andy{I was the judge at the top of #10 on Saturday} Wow that Wiggy is GOOOOD, whoever taught those boys how to ride the 125's needs to come over here. I Knew he was pretty talented by the video's I have seen of him but in person he was very impressive!!!! :wall:

Overall it was a fantastic weekend all the Kansas riders finished well, I was a minder on Friday, Judged for 8 hours on Saturday and drove home 13 hours on Sunday now I can go back to work so I can get some rest! :D

I was always a supporter of the 125 youth classes but seeing the UK and Spanish youth riders reinforced the idea!!

If there are more UK riders at home like the ones who came to TTC you guys are in good shape for a long time.

Hey Nigel don't you have some connection with Wiggy? I wanted to talk to his DAD about how he tunes his bike but he was busy getting it ready for the next day. Is there an address where I could e-mail him some questions?

Thanks

Ok first off I agree that starting with a 125cc and getting the technique down is great and then move up to bigger machines.

My questions are this:

How many "Yanks" are actually interested in contesting the WTC series?

How many american youngsters are interested in contesting the 125cc world title?

How many of these youngsters are interested in progressing far enough in the sport to contest the WTC series?

I think these are important questions because if the answer to all three is none, then there is no point debating over the 125cc class in the US, and there is no point debating how we can get an American on the podium for WTC events.