• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Turn up

2. Pitch tent

3. Drink!

4. Wonder which women's clothing Ron is going to put on this year.

Andy you forgot

5. Burn all the plastic you can find on the BBQ

6. Midnight fairground rides in the Portaloo

Alas I can't make it - I'm another fool :lol:

Can't believe its a year since the last one my jacket has only just stopped smelling of burning polystyrene :lol:

I rented the movie Calander Girls last night, has all that area on the film even Wilks garage, anyone from this side of the pond who would like to see where the TC trial will be held should rent it, new release this week, you could even tell the missus it would be a nice place to visit next year, just plan it around the correct date :lol:

Bit of a chick flick so tell your wife you got it for her :lol:

Bit of a chick flick so tell your wife you got it for her  :lol:

This is a top idea!! The old double edge sword brownie points scam. Tell her you are doing something for her when in reallity its for your own gain!I'm working on the plan to tell her we need a four lane Scalectrix!

4. Wonder which women's clothing Ron is going to put on this year.

There is a small-ish marquee.

Communal big barbecue

Bring own beer/food.

Matching grey wellies. Gold larmie thong. Pinkish top with blueish green skirt. That for Friday night in the pub.

On Saturday I may change the wellies to my new pair of blue sling back with 4" (100mm) heel wellie. Top depends on the weather but could be a off the shoulder (Resting on the bellie) top. May wear my Morris danceing jeans.

On Sunday it depends what i have left in my wardobe after the wifes chucked the rest on the BBQ.

Communal big barbecue

Bring own beer/food.

Simplied for the dumb ones upon us..eg. Me...this means we must bring our own food and it is cooked for us?

Just making sure...

Communal big barbecue

Bring own beer/food.

Simplied for the dumb ones upon us..eg. Me...this means we must bring our own food and it is cooked for us?

Just making sure...

Can't you tell from the above post that Ron plays mum? :lol:

Matching grey wellies. Gold larmie thong. Pinkish top with blueish green skirt. That for Friday night in the pub.

On Saturday I may change the wellies to my new pair of  blue sling back with 4" (100mm) heel wellie.  Top depends on the weather but could be a off the shoulder (Resting on the bellie) top.  May wear my Morris danceing jeans.

On Sunday it depends what i have left in my wardobe after the wifes chucked the rest on the BBQ.

I'm having mental images that I really don't want to be having! :lol:

Can't you burn your own burgers? :lol:

There will be no shortage of barbecue-looker-afters.

:lol: Well I have had to admit defeat, there's just no way I can get my Montesa 330 running in time for the Trial :lol:

Good news for everyone else though, the winning trophy is up for grabs now that I'm out the way :lol:

Hope you all have a great weekend. I am very jealous.

Steve.

:lol:  Well I have had to admit defeat, there's just no way I can get my Montesa 330 running in time for the Trial  :lol:   

Good news for everyone else though,  the winning trophy is up for grabs now that I'm out the way :lol:

Hope you all have a great weekend.  I am very jealous.

Steve.

Just go for the BBQ/Pi** up?