My Sherco :)

atomant

looks very nice :rolleyes:

only bits that stick out are the blue on the mudguard and the handlebard, if you change them it will look sgreat

Yeah I agree - I was thinking of going completely black/yellow/chrome/polished for the whole bike

so I done the plastics only to see what you guys thought of them.. :hyper: The rest will follow ( and some carbon etc where required )

The handlebars were to complement the blue that was on the original graphics.

Very unusual!! Not sure if I like it though... got any more pics? :rolleyes: What sort of paint did you use?? Or did you get them done professionally??
The paint is standard car paint you get from Halfords. It wont last 5 minutes but that wasnt the point of doing it. I just wanted to see what it looked like and if I liked it, I would get another couple of sets of mudguards and the tank and take them to Normandales :hyper:

Well, it does look very,er uh, BLACK!

Was told by Travis Fox recently that BUKU Graphics now has the heavy vinyl like the factory ones and they can do whatever you want.

That way if it gets damaged just replace it and you don't have to worry about the paint!

And if you get tired of it you can change it! But you know what they say, Once You Go Black!

:rolleyes::marky:B):marky::hyper:

Well, it does look very,er uh, BLACK!

Was told by Travis Fox recently that BUKU Graphics now has the heavy vinyl like the factory ones and they can do whatever you want.

That way if it gets damaged just replace it and you don't have to worry about the paint!

And if you get tired of it you can change it! But you know what they say, Once You Go Black!

:rolleyes::marky:B):marky::hyper:

BUKU dont have their site running yet it seems http://www.bukugraphics.com/. Is there any more info about like pics or can I design my own stickers?

• 3 weeks later...

Atom love the look of the bike.

I assume you had to buy new stickers to apply once you did the paint job?

Did that include tank stickers as well or is that painted?

How much are the stickers?

I'm asking as I am thinking of giving my Y2K 290 a new look getting the frame powder coated black and the 06 stickers would set it off nicely

Cheers

Mick

Atom love the look of the bike.

I assume you had to buy new stickers to apply once you did the paint job?

Did that include tank stickers as well or is that painted?

How much are the stickers?

I'm asking as I am thinking of giving my Y2K 290 a new look getting the frame powder coated black and the 06 stickers would set it off nicely

Cheers

Mick

Took a set of original graphics and my wife patiently cut away the blue section with a scapel. Vasectomy's she can do for a fiver <_<

I have moved on a bit from this pic though. The plan is to have some new graphics made at BUKU but still have everything completely black. I have had a lot of positive comments from peeps at trials . They either say 'well its very errrrr Black" or " It looks awesome " :beer:

• 2 weeks later...