Andorra World Round

Does anybody have any details or experience of travelling to the Andorra roud of the world championship?

I note that last year the trial was based in Sant Julia de Loria, whilst this year it is listed as La Rabassa, which I believe is just a few Km away.

I'd be keen to know where is the best place to be based & what is the best airport to fly into.

Many thanks

I have not been to the world round but have riden with motoventures in Andorra. best way is to fly to Barcelona and then catch the novatel

bus from right outside the airport door. Takes 3 to 4 hours with a coffee stop half way, 5 transfer each way each day. costs approx 65.5 euros.

OK. Saw this but was in Gatwick en route home. Now home and have the info to hand so...

Airports:

Barcelona 225km

Tolouse 220km

Last year we flew to Barcelona and stayed overnight - I think it was the Novotel. Nice hotel.

It's hot as hell and the sections are up around 2000 metres so be prepared to be out of puff!

Some nice restaurants and bars around, but the hotels themselves aren't up to much.

There's an FIM Ladies World Championship Round on the Saturday before.

BTW, prepare to have your car searched as you leave the principality. They're kind of officious.

I have not been to the world round but have riden with motoventures in Andorra. best way is to fly to Barcelona and then catch the novatel

bus from right outside the airport door. Takes 3 to 4 hours with a coffee stop half way, 5 transfer each way each day. costs approx 65.5 euros.

4 hours on a bus or hire car now let me think...................