New Terrain For 3d Trials

jreilly

Just finished saturday with my sections for the 3D trials at Thunder Ridge Motocross Park South Edmeston ,N.Y..The event will be sunday July 23, start time 11 am.We have layed out 11 sections with about a 3 to 4 mile loop.Part of it is on new land,all new terrain which includes some virgin waterfall sections.There will be a supercross under the lights saturday and motocross on the big track sunday.There are nice level pits for camping.If you come to ride or camp,just tell them at the gate you are here for the trials and you will not have to pay gate fee.Hope to see a good turnout.If any NETA riders read this it is not a bad drive for you to get to this event.See you in the Woods.JR

Edited by Jreilly

Hey 4-stroker Jim!

Thanks for the post on this week's event. I hope to make it out sunday. I'm really out of shape however. But I also suck so maybe it will all balance out. Rhode Island is looking doubtful as I cannot get my fat ass motivated to train.

What time is the horn honkin' rider's meeting? (The newsletter is sometimes dated material).

-Fat ass gas gas Poisman

Hi Dave and Steve,Riders meeting 10.30am.Dave your dad knows how to get there,it is a mile down the road from Unadilla Valley Race track.Hope to see you guys there.Lots of good riding to be had.Later JR :D:beer::P

Looks like i am not going to make it Jim.

My dad and mom were in a tornado in Ontario. I was going to go home if we were they were not going to come out to mid ohio. looks like they are still going to make ohio so i am seeing them next week. Any trials around Rhode Island nationals? Ie the week before? I am taking the whole week before off. I see a d4 but ehhh i am not all about that. If your out practiceing that week let me know!

Biff

I want to thank all the riders that came out for the 3D ride at Thunder Ridge MX park this past sunday.A good time was had by all,despite the 2 inches of rain the day before!Almost had to throw out the new waterfall sections,but the water went down enough to ride them.Thanks to all the people who helped out for a great event.See You In The Woods,JR :D:beer::P