Hawkstone - Final Things

Andy

Final notes for those coming to the Trials event of the year this weekend:

1. For those who are collecting wristbands on-site who I've not communicated this to - the Trials Central area will be next to the on-site beer tent. I believe that's to be at the bottom of the camping area, but should be easily spotted regardless. We'll be there both Friday and Saturday evenings. Wristbands will be needed BOTH nights.
  2. Any spare wristbands you have then please bring them and return them to me. They're in short supply and high demand. DO NOT FORGET YOUR WRISTBANDS - replacements are not available!!!
  3. Please do not attempt to gain entry without official Trials Central wristbands. These are pink in colour. No other wristband will gain admittance. Don't put yourself in the embarrassing position of being refused or security in the embarrassing position of having to refuse you.
  4. Trials Central wristbands will not gain you admittance to any other area of the site. They are only good for the fenced-off Trials Central official area.
  5. Dress code - Dress code for this event is dinner jacket for gentlemen and evening dress for ladies (This may be a lie) :wub:
  6. Bring beer <-- important :beer:
  7. Chairs -If you want to sit down, bring them!
  8. Cool Boxes - We are desperately short of these. We will have some ice, but not plenty so any ice and/or coolboxes would be greatly appreciated.
  9. I think with things more organised this year we won't have the same problems, but please use the provided bins for all litter and empty cans/bottles. We had a fair old clean-up to do last year and with hangovers that is not a good thing to have to do <_<
  10. Most importantly - Enjoy yourselves! B)

I'll be there from lunchtime tomorrow. Have a safe journey to Hawkstone and I look forward to seeing you all and having a great weekend.

Over and out

Andy

With 8000 Brits cheering on Doug this Sunday, as well as all the other British riders, fingers crossed the weekend can be made all that special by his 100th World Round Win.

Its going to be one hell of an atmosphere.

Have any of the riders arrived yet? Or has anyone spotted any of them on route.

Brought a tent last year, but got pi55ed too quick and had to sleep in the car.

Brand new Mazda 6 with leather seats :wub: got very wet.

No, not that, worse! Fell asleep with a nightcap in hand, woke up at about 4am soaking.

Just glad I drink cider, it leaves a much better aroma in the car than bitter or lager <_<

This year - scruffy polo, just to be on the safe side :beer:

See you on Saturday.