Hawkstone Park

cota kid

They will not be a bigger crowd at any other WTC this year. Hawkstone is going to be massive.

I've been to a couple of other World Rounds and my comments are as follows:-

Spain. Sections about 15km from the paddock and not a single stall selling trials merchandise. Don't get me wrong the sections were good and there was a bar and BBQ amongst the first group. Nigran was a pleasant little resort with some good restaurants and a few bars.

Poland. The amount of merchandise on sale was limited. Sections were a few km from the paddock, although the road was closed we gained access with our ' international disco pass'. Bars and food available. Really liked Poland, people were friendly and you couldn't spend your money.

At Hawkstone you'll get the trade village (any decent deals on boots out there?) and an atmosphere second to none. Dougie win and a couple of nights of TC partying and it will be a weekend to remember, if you remember it. <_<

I have no doubts that L & M (and TC) will put on a weekend of first class entertainment.

Only things is I wish I'd drove down tonight.