Spain Trials

stuessenhigh

around Barcelona, in the Catalan area, is where the best spanish riders come from, so im guessin thats where it would be. But this is founded on no evidence wot so ever so could somebody please back it up for me, or completley put it down if it's wrong. Just my 2 cents worth.

cheers from olly

Look on Todo Trial there's usually a full calendar of events on one of the pages.

Olly is right though, many of the top riders come from the Catalan Region of Northern Spain. I've done a 3 day trial a couple of times in this area & it was a brilliant event.

Edited by PERCE

yey I was right for once lol Doesn't happen very often though. I was thinkin of making a pilgrimage to the Catalan area wid some mates. Where bouts in the catalan area did you go for the three day event??? and was it some top riding???

cheers from olly

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

First please excuse my english ! I am from a small town near Barcelona.

I think the better part of Spain for trial is Catalonia at the nord east of Spain. Here we are some of the better drivers and some of the trial bike works (Montesa, Gas-Gas, Sherco, Clipic).

From February to November you may found a trial race every week end at max 1 hour from Barcelona. In this trials you may found from very easy, to very difficult sections. We have diverse tree days trials, Santigosa, Cingles, Anoia, Arinsal. Another question is clubs or practicing areas. We don't have any club with practicing area. In all our region it is at this moment only one "legal" area for training in a small village named Castellol

Hola Jesus,

Soy Stuart de Hong Kong!! Hablo un poco Espanol. Yo trabajo en La Coruna para cinco mesas en 1995.

Te quiero Espana mucho.

Sorry....that is my Spanish!!!!!....it is not very good. I hope I will see you in Puerto Pajares in July. I will wear my hat with HONG KONG Indoor World Championship on it!

Gracias por informacion.

Hasta l'uego

STU