Hi There

eastcoasttrialer

Been reading different forums for some time now. This is my first post. I rode an event last month in Waterford, OH. It was put on by Trials Inc. Has anyone seen their website? You can look up all kinds of different statistics in their results. Do all the trials clubs use the same software like most motocross tracks do? I was really surprised when I saw the info on the website right after the event. Anyways, I hope to make more events, maybe the one they are hosting in Ohio this month.

Trials Inc Website

Later,

BM

Welcome ECT, hope you enjoy the challenge of trials, and the good folke that go with it!

I believe I can honestly state that most clubs "software" consists of a thing called a "Bic and Pad", however there are many dedicated folke that may well post the club trial results quickly!

It is all in the love of the sport!

MC :thumbup:

I believe I can honestly state that most clubs "software" consists of a thing called a "Bic and Pad",

Dear Journal,

I was on ebay all week looking for "Bic and Pad" motorcycle club software. After hours using Ebays search engine, no Dice... But luckily, I found it via google search, funny though Ebay wanted me to prove I was over 18, and accept the consequences of "looking in this area."

Hope mom dont find out. Ill write more when the package arrives.

Well its presently about 10 am saturday.

I am here at work till about 4 or so...

My handle bars are awesome but the muffler and other bits are not back from the welder yet.

I may be up all night then leaving for ohio at 6am tomorrow but there is nothing in this world I would rather be doing.

I never realized how wide my old bars were untill last night.....

-Biff