We Need To Shoot Doc Holiday!

copemech

• 2 weeks later...

I'm YOUR huckleberry!

Everyone knows there's only one gun out there with the ability to shoot Doc Holiday and that's Johnny Ringo. Sure the movie showed Doc shooting Johnny but, alas, that was a movie.

Welcome to the real world. You keep coughing up blood Doc, meanwhile I'm ready for a shootout. How about the next trial....My PHAT Montesa vrs whatever white horse you're riding?

Bring your "Dude" looking girlfriend cuz I'll be taking her home with me.. bussle and all.

Glad to see you have woken up and come back Ringo :beer: haven't seen you around these parts for a while.

Are you challenging me to a ride off BOY! I'll give that one to you I can't ride worth beans.

As for the History lesson I agree Doc Holliday did not kill Ringo, from what I know he was so weak he did it to himself :thumbup: Do you have another theory Johnny?

Trust me when I say you couldn't handle my Woman :D She would leave you crying like a little boy when she was threw with you :hyper:

Interesting, someone just asked me who Doc Holiday is. Although I don't know yet, you just proved that you dont know me personally otherwise you would've never made a comment about what a woman could do to me.

Lock up your wifes and daughters cuz Johnny Ringo's coming to town and hellls coming with him!

BTW, I can't ride for sheit either but I sure have fun making it look harder than it really is.

So how long are you going to hide behind that mask??? :thumbup:

Lock up your wifes and daughters cuz Johnny Ringo's coming to town and hellls coming with him!

Oh Please, you couldn't handle my Grandma :beer:

So how long are you going to hide behind that mask???

A while longer :thumbup:

Edited by Doc Holiday

Interesting, someone just asked me who Doc Holiday is. Although I don't know yet, you just proved that you dont know me personally otherwise you would've never made a comment about what a woman could do to me.

Lock up your wifes and daughters cuz Johnny Ringo's coming to town and hellls coming with him

yea and the small animals too :D

No Jive Posted Yesterday, 10:34 PM

Oh Please, you couldn't handle my Grandma

What does she look like, I may be interested

I told my Grannie about you post-2680-1155971947.jpg " No Jive I hear your a real cuttie"

Why Ringo,

I say he's yella!

I'm just a little pale not yella, you half wit.
I threw out the challenge already.

Hey Doc, THROW DOWN BOY!

Pay attention boy, I already said I know you can out ride me. You got another challenge in mind?

Upon Edit, I don't know why the quotes aren't working. It looks kind of stupid this way!

Edited by Doc Holiday

Ringo can outride ya?

I was wrong about you, Holiday. It takes balls to admit something like that, but that is the first step on your road to recovery. Don't be so hard on yourself, Doc. Can I call you Doc? Just read a couple dirt bike magazines, go buy a 2006 Dong Chung Wang 250 Rightning F, available at your local Auto Parts Store, and a welding helmet, and then you will be faster than Ringo. Redemtion, brought to you by Manny Moe and Jack.