Manx 2 Day

doogle

Pretty much any of the pubs around town. The Outback is good, C'est La Vie has former 80's page 3 model Debbie Ashby has the landlady, and uually draws a few in.

Later on most people hit either Colours, which is at the hilton Hotel, you can't miss it, or Paramount City nightclub.

Clubs are open until 3.30pm in the IOM, but have a strict door policy of no one in after 1am. If you mis it you miss out.

On Sunday night after the presentation we will mostly be heading to Colours :D:beer:

That is if you can take it. :)

Pretty much any of the pubs around town. The Outback is good, C'est La Vie has former 80's page 3 model Debbie Ashby has the landlady, and uually draws a few in.

Later on most people hit either Colours, which is at the hilton Hotel, you can't miss it, or Paramount City nightclub.

Clubs are open until 3.30pm in the IOM, but have a strict door policy of no one in after 1am. If you mis it you miss out.

On Sunday night after the presentation we will mostly be heading to Colours :D:beer:

That is if you can take it. :)

That's if I can take it? I can confidently say my drinking is better than my riding! :) :)

Cheers for the tips. C'est La Vie it is.

I was no 2. So I had a lie in on the Sunday morning.

Didn't finish though. 7 sections from the end the gear box packed up on my Montesa. Absolutely gutted!

Great trial again though, will be back again next year. Just need to come up with some way of making the ferry crossing a bit cheaper. When you pay all that money, and travel all that way and you can't finish the trial it feels s##t.

Never mind only another 364 days to go.

We didn't make it to Cest La Vie or Colours, we were camping at Hillberry near Onchan and spent most of the weekend arguing about who was going to drive!

Great weekend, had a respectable ride on Saturday. Had a bit of a mare on Sunday as I smashed my wheel in to a step with a bit of a bang, and destroyed one of the bearings (nowt to do with weight, must have been a dodgy bearing ;)). Three 5's until I got back to the van to change the wheel. Threw the chain off and launched me back off a waterfall in to a stream. Then next two hours riding flat out to catch up.

Want to enter for next year right now ;)

Got beat by a girly :) Well done Katy - she was riding like a demon.