Huge Thanks Too..............

barrybaines

Jez @ Haven trialsport for putting himself out so much to get me my new front wheel ready for the weekend :thumbup:

Not only was it a great price but he`s also a great guy and did a lot just too get me mobile again (perhaps he enjoys seeing the carnage?)

Again my thanks go out and I`ll happily deal with those guys again :beer:

Barry, your becoming famous mate!!! free V force reeds and dealers jumping about after you, have your own fan club soon. Where you all off to tomorrow? hope Heath has the camera at the ready and the damage is alot less than last weeks efforts

Right then another huge thanks is in order (although I don`t think this bloke will read this!) But seeing as i`m 100% skint at the moment I thought i`d nothing too lose by taking my new bent wheel too a local wheel builder and looking in the back of my wessex centre ACU events book I came across a place called A.B.S products, claiming 20 years of wheel building experiance. Turns out it`s a chap called Alan Brown that my mate uses all the time for ally welding etc. but back too the subject I took my wheel along he had a look and said he should be able too do something with it, although he did comment on the severity of it and the fact its bent mainly on the weld!

Went back round today too see how he was getting on only too be shocked with a near perfect rim! this bloke can work magic I swear less than 24 hours and I now have a wheel again :beer: oh and he only wanted

:D Hey boys - Glad you had another good day in spite of that typical Welsh weather ( one of the reasons I emigrated back in 1965) - Heath emailed to say Taff went to the wrong quarry for the first couple of hours, I'm expecting to talk to him tomorrow when he gets back to Canada - I think he got 2 - 3 pics

If you want to see what we did last Sunday check out p3 on my gallery www.outlawtrials.com

Enjoy.