Jitsie proudly presents the release of the 2014 Jitsie T2 apparel collection showcasing the innovation the brand has built a reputation for over the last couple of years. A key novelty in the Jitsie T2 2014 apparel is the introduction of the URP (Ultimate Rider Position) concept whereby Jitsie has developed a unique approach to developing apparel with an active rider position as the main focus point. Light weight and ventilation are other strong features that make the Jitsie T2 2014 apparel stand out from the crowd.
The fresh innovative look of the Jitsie T2 2014 apparel featuring the Legend and Edge designs have been used this season by the Jitsie riders Dougie Lampkin, Jack Sheppard, Tomoyuki Ogawa, Eddie Karlsson, Kyle Middleton, Hakon Pedersen, Franzi Kadlec, Arnau Farré and Jack Price.
Jitsie T2 2014 Edge black/white
The 2014 Jitsie T2 pant is the most technically advanced pant ever produced by Jitsie. Developed around the URP concept and utilising the experience gained from the successful Jitsie Airtime bike trial launched earlier in 2013, Jitsie managed to produce a pant that is both extremely light yet super flexible and durable.
These are the main features of the Jitsie T2 2014 pant:
• URP (Ultimate Rider Position) design concept
• Light weight stretch fabrics for optimal comfort and fit
• Unique knee construction and panelling for unlimited movement
• Heat resistant inside knee panels
• Vented panels in strategic places
• 3/4 mesh liner for extra comfort
• Plastic waist closure and strong zippers
• Zippered side pocket for storage
The Jitsie T2 pant only weighs 460 grams in size medium, which is a weight reduction of 42% compared to the Jitsie T1 pant.
The 2014 Jitsie T2 jersey is a super light competition inspired jersey constructed with the best materials and incorporating cool features for the modern trials rider.
These are the main features of the Jitsie T2 jersey:
• Polyester moisture wicking lightweight stretch fabrics
• Multi-panel construction based on URP concept
• Maximal underarm venting
• Technical v-neck with Jitsie sonic detail
• Goggle wipe on right side inside jersey
• Hidden pocket on left side inside jersey
• Stretch cuffs
The Jitsie T2 jersey weighs 196 grams in size medium.
Finally, the 2014 Jitsie T2 gloves have also been redesigned from scratch! The continuous focus on weight reduction and grip requested by our pro riders required us to take a different look at our existing glove range. The T2 glove is the lightest and best trials glove we have ever built!
These are the main features of the Jitsie T2 gloves:
• Light weight glove with comfortable competition fit
• Soft moisture wicking fabric on thumb
• Clarino© palm with perforated holes to evacuate sweat
• Slim embossed cuff with minimal TPR closure tab
• Silicon print on palm to keep glove in place while riding
The Jitsie T2 gloves weigh 50 grams in size medium.
The Jitsie T2 2014 is now in stock and shipping to dealers Worldwide.