Vertigo Motors are delighted to launch their latest offering for the 2018 season, the Vertigo Combat Vertical 2018 250cc and 300cc. This new model brings a huge change within the Combat range and it comes with the main goal to keep on gaining solidity as well as reinforcing quality and reliability. With this brand new Vertical 2018, Vertigo begin their third year of motorcycle production with great hopes for this 2018 model. It features many interesting dynamic and technical components while it adds several aspects that made our former Camo and Ice Hell models unprecedented.
Article continues after gallery...
Innovation and investigation have been two attributes that Vertigo has owned from the very beginning. The two of them have carefully been taken into account to build the Vertigo Combat Vertical 2018, a motorbike that matches the best of its predecessors to present to our customers a motorbike with great guaranties to enjoy our beloved sport. This new model means a new step forward for the brand, that wants to reinforce its commitment to keep on improving and growing inside the Trial industry.
Vertigo Combat Vertical 2018 developments
- New crankcase design to improve the sealing of the cases
- Injected clutch and ignition cover to reduce the weight
- New ECU by GET to optimize start-up strategies
- Optimized geometry of the kickstart pedal to help the starting process
- New simplified main electrical harness
- Progressive lineal rocker system with optimized Reiger damper adjustment
- New seat post and rear mudguard
- New air filter cover
- Twin air filter
- New radiator grille to improve airflow and mud evacuation
- Green handlebar protector
- Renthal grips
- Reinforced sidestand
- New decoration combining corporate green with details in red fluorine