Beta UK have a rare opportunity for Parts Advisor at their Skipton, North Yorkshire headquarters. This is a full-time, permanent position. 40 hours per week. Monday-Friday.
Job description -
• Taking telephone, email and online enquiries/orders
• Printing orders, parts picking/packaging and sending
• Assisting customers with their parts and technical enquires
• Loading and unloading motorbikes in the warehouse using the forklift
• Other warehouse/office duties
Must have 2 years previous work experience and knowledge of motorbikes (this is not a mechanics role). Fork lift licence preferred but training can be organised. Wage to be discussed depending on experience.
Skills required – Must have good computer skills, good communication skills and be prepared to be part of a small enthusiastic team.