Final instructions and entry list for this weekend's final round of the 2018 KIA Twinshock Trials Chanpionship hosted by Hillsborough MCC
1, The Trials starts at 10.30am as per ‘Kia rules’ not 10:00 as per the regs – so you get a lie in but have less time to complete the trial before it goes dark!
2. The course is all off road, 20 sections 2 laps, returning to the start field at the end of the lap.
3. Please park as instructed at the start – NOT on the road.
4. START AREA IS SILENT – NO PRACTICING BEFOREHAND
5. There will be a catering van – please support them.
6. Please read any final, final instructions at the start.
Expert route is flagged red and blue. All riders have white numbers
Clubman route is flagged yellow only where different. All riders have yellow numbers
Clubman to follow hard route unless flagged as above
Some clubman sections may have different ends
The start will be at Crawshaw Head, Hollow Meadows, Sheffield S6 6GN. Sign posted off the A57 (same as the Jack Wood start) PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON THE ROAD